Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gratitude

Hi Everyone, 
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!  This year I'm so thankful for my family and friends like every year.  If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be able to do what I do. 
They keep me going!

Today, I wanted to share my Thanksgiving card with you all.  I always make a card for my family and friends ever since my daughter was born and I'm still going strong.  Sometimes a little bit late but always handmade. 

Here it is:
This year is a bit simple but it says it all.  

I hope they like it. 

This is an A2 size card for easy mailing.  I used pattern paper from Authentic "Thankful" Collection.  I used Bazzil Cardstock to mat.  I used some burlap trim I got at Michaels.  I then cut out a pumpkin die from Spellbinders.  I embossed the pumpkin with a Darice embossing folder.  I punched out leaves with my Ek Success punch.  Added twine and button from my stash.  I used an old stamp from Michaels for the sentiment.  Inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  

Have a safe and festive holiday everyone! 

Big Hugs, 
Tereese S.

2 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

great card.

hugs
Claudia

DaileyScrapper said...

Beautiful card. I love the embossing on it. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
xoxo
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...