Tuesday, November 18, 2014

CCC #24 - Hello Hello

Hi Everyone, 
I'm back with another challenge from Creative Color Blog this week.   We were to use four colors from the picture below and add an envelope.  

Here is our inspiration:

Our sponsor is Aurora Wings
Please stop by the link above to check out their incredible images.  Wow!!

Here is my card:

I folded a paper doily to use as my envelope.  What do you think!  I have this technique on my pinterest for something I wanted to try and I got to do it.  I love it. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  Hope you all have a great week.  

Please stop by Creative Color blog to have a chance to win.  Plus please stop by CCC's teams blog too to check what they creative.  They always amaze me.  The list of their blogs on the right of my blog. :D

Hugs,
Tereese (Friday).

7 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Tereese, girl, you have done it again! WOW, love this absolutely beautiful card. Your coloring is amazing! Hugs, Sabrina

Claudia Rogier said...


hi,
Wauw, gorgous card.

hugs
Claudia

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning, I love your creation, hugs Pops x x x

Archana Joshi said...

What a perfect color palette you followed. Such an adorable card. TFS.
Hugs,
Archana

Neha Upreti said...

Gorgeous card!!!!

Kimmie Kay N said...

Tereese, I love your card!

DaileyScrapper said...

It's so cute! I love the envelope.
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...