Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat??

Happy Halloween, Everyone!
Today, I have more of treat than a trick.  I got this idea from Laura TheRobnlaura on Youtube.  She had shown how she made these packaging for her treats and I used your idea. 
Thanks Laura!

Here are my treats for my kids classmates.  

I have already posted this on my instagram and facebook.  So you all probably have seen this. 

I used paper from my AcMoore that I got for cheap.  It's from Best Creation Inc.  Pretty good quality paper.  I used my 2" scallop punch and 1 - 1/2 circle punch for the their labels.  Quick and easy.  

Hope you all like my treat for Halloween.  Have a safe time with your kiddos and parties. 

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Those are wonderful treats, Friday! They look fabulous!
I hope you're having a much better day today...Happy Friday!! :o)

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning, wonderful sweetie hugs Pops x x x

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Wonderful.

hugs
Claudia

DaileyScrapper said...

I love these. I might have to try it next year.
Yvette

Debby Langdon said...

AWESOME! I love those! I made one this year, but it did not look anything like that. I need a lot more practice. I'm a newbie :)

I really like those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...