Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Halloween Easel Tag Box

Hi, Everyone! 
I wanted to share a quick project I create just because I have been wanting to make this for some time.  I have seen several ladies make these and I just had to try it out.  It's really simple and I watched Thescrappybookworm1's tutorial.  Click here for video.  

Here is my box:

I love it.  I used Recollections 110 lb black cardstock for the structure of the box and easel tag.  I had to adjust the measurements for the drawer it came out perfect.  I used pattern paper from Tuesday Morning.  I also used my Spellbinder dies for the Witches hat and Sentiment.  Sentiments are from Inkadinkado stamps sets.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.   I hope you all like what you see and try it yourself.  
It's fun and easy.  

Have a great Hump Day!!

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a great design, Friday! Your tag box looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing the link...I'm going to have to try one! Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

DaileyScrapper said...

Oh I love it. I just might make one too. Thanks for the link. Its cute!!
Yvett

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...