Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Cards 2014

Hi Everyone, 
Yesterday and Today I have been working diligently on my Halloween cards for family and friends this year.  I always do this and wait to the last minute and now my cards will be late.  
What else is new?  Right!  LOL!

Here is my card:

What do you think?  My hubby gave me a thumbs up.  I thought he wouldn't.  Silly me! 

This is a A2 size card from 110 lb Black cardstock from Recollections. I layered a craft pattern paper that I got from Tuesday Morning along with the green and orange paper with polka dots.  I use a new stamp that I got from Joanns as my sentiment.  I used my Diemond Dies Enormous Nesting Circles.  I also decorate the inside with more circles and pattern paper and stamp Happy Halloween from Inkadinkado set called Creepy Crawly.  Added some ribbon, twine and buttons from my stash.  
Done! 

I got the layout idea from Pinterest.  
This card is from Coutney Lane Designs Blog
This was my inspiration.  Gotta Love Pinterest!

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  I hope to be back with my treats for my kids classmates. 

Have a great Hump Day!! 

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

2 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Beautiful cards.

hugs
Claudia

DaileyScrapper said...

I love it!!! I got mine last night. LOL Thank you sooooo much. I hope you and the kids had a great Halloween.
Love ya
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...