Tuesday, October 28, 2014

CCC #22 - Soak Your Troubles Away

Hi Everyone, 
Oh great, it's going to be 80 degrees today.  Not Fall weather at all.  My kids are gearing up for Halloween, how about you?  I need to get cracking with cards and treats.  Eeek!!  
Today, I'm here with another Color Challenge for you all.  This week we were to use 3 Colors from the spools in the below picture.


We also had to add Laces as well. 

Here is our wonderful Sponsor:  Doodle Pantry 

I chose their Vintage Tub:


Here is my card for this week's challenge.  What do you think? 

I love how it turned out.  I used several types of laces from my friend Divine.  Yes, I'm still using the wonderful things she sent me.  I'm trying to use them up.  Thanks D...:D

This card is a 5 x 5 card base.  I used the white 110 lb Cardstock from Michaels.  I covered the front of the card with paper from Studio G.  It had the blues I wanted.  I then layered the laces and a gold trim to finish the layers.  I then printed the image and sentiment.  I colored the tub with my copics.  (please let me know if you want the list of colors).  I then added some glitter glue to the legs and water spout but you can't see it from this photo.   I then layered pattern paper with the sentiment.  Lastly, I add some blue/green pearls to the bubbles from the tub.  

My card is complete.

I hope Archana and my team likes my card this week.  This was fun. 

Please visit us at Creative Color Challenge Blog to enter your creations.  Please stop by the teams blogs as well to see their creations as well.   I have them listed on the right side of my blog. 

Hugs, 
Tereese S. (Friday)

6 comments:

Tanvi Shah said...

Tereese I love the way you have used the image & sentiment to make this gorgeous card. So adorable!!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Tereese, my friend, you have outdone yourself with this beautiful card! WOW, I just love it! Hugs, Sabrina

Neha Upreti said...

Lovely card Tereese!!! Loved the different laces you have used, image and sentiment!!!

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Great card. Very funny. Love it.

hugs
Claudia

Kimmie Kay N said...

I love it Tereese, great use of the colors!

DaileyScrapper said...

Ok I just love love love this one. It's just way to cute!!!! You did a fabulous job!
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...