Tuesday, October 14, 2014

CCC #21 - Just Because

Hi Friends, 
Happy Tuesday and another Creative Color Challenge!! 
I don't know about you but I absolutely love this time of year.  The leaves are changing and the air is a bit cooler.  LOVE it!! Are you ready for another challenge?  
This week the colors are Orange, Brown and Ocean Green plus Die Cuts.

OK, here is my card this week:

Here is our color palette:

Here is our fabulous sponsor:

Sorry I couldn't post the image I used but here is the link:
The image's name is Brat - Pumpkin Wagon Boy.

Card Recipe:
Base:  Coordinations Brown Cardstock
Pattern Paper:  Little Yellow Bicycle - Feels Like Home
Image:  Colored with my copics (if you want to know the colors I used please comment below)
Die Cuts:  Spellbinders Pumpkins, Cherry Lynn Fanciful Flourish Mini, and EK Paper Shapers Large Edger called Leave Chain. 
Trim and bling from my stash


Thanks everyone for stopping by today!  Have a great day and rest of your week.  
Please don't forget to visit Creative Color Challenge blog to check our CCC's Fabulous Design Team and if you like to post one of your creations to win a great prize. 

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)




6 comments:

Archana Joshi said...

Such a pretty card, Tereesa. Love all the details and coloring.
Hugs,
Archana

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Tereese, girl, WOW, that is about all I can say! Your card is amazing, my friend! Hugs, Sabrina

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Tereese, really this is a lovely card. You make a gorgeous creation. Thank you for sharing this with us. Hugs, Martha Lucia

Tanvi Shah said...

Such a cute image & love your pattern paper too.

Neha Upreti said...

Beautiful card Tereesa!!! love that cute image!!!

Nancy said...

What a lovely card, Friday! That image is so cute, and I love all the pretty elements you added! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...