Tuesday, September 2, 2014

CCC #18 - Hello

Hi Guys, 
I'm back with another DT Card for Creative Color Challenge.   This week the colors are Yellow, Orange and white.  Add Twine. 

Here is our inspiration:


Our sponsor this week is Rick St. Dennis.  Here is his Zibbet store if you are interested in his creations. 

I chose French Clown 2013 Digi Stamp.

Here is my card: 

This time the size of the card is an A2 card.  I used white 110 lbs. cardstock paper from Recollection at Michaels.   I layered pattern paper from American Craft called Hip Hip Hooray pad from Target. 
I colored the image with my copics.  Left the black and white parts of his outfit alone with a little bit of C1 and C2.  I cut out pattern and kraft paper with the Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello. I added some natural twine and Prima Flowers.  I added some glitter glue on the image and on the flowers.  I punch out a doily border from Martha Stewart.  I also decorated the inside with Kraft paper, yellow pattern paper and white punched border.  

This is definitely a different card for me.  I do love it.  I hope you all like it. 
Please let me know down below. 

Please stop by Archana's blog at Creative Color Challenge to enter in on the challenge.  And also check out the other fabulous creations from my fellow design teammates. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.
I also want to thank our sponsor for this images.  I enjoyed coloring this image.  

Have a fabulous week.  

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

4 comments:

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Tereese, my friend, you have outdone yourself with this card! Fabulous coloring on that clown and your card design.....LOVE! Hugs, Sabrina

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

What a fabulous card. Just so funny and beautiful.

hugs
Claudia

Teresa said...

Beautiful card using one of Rick's images. Why not share it in our FB Fan group (you could get picked to win a spot prize!)https://www.facebook.com/groups/rickstdennisdigifansandfriends/?fref=ts

Teresa
RSD EDT

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Loving this card, You have worked wonders with Rick's image TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...