Tuesday, September 30, 2014

CCC #20 - Hope

Hi Friends, 
Last week was extremely busy for me.  Life sure gets in the way of crafting sometimes.  Plus my mojo has been dormant.  I don't know why but it maybe it's because I have too much stuff!! LOL!


It's that time again for another challenge for Creative Color Challenge
 I hope you all can come and play with us. 
 This week's challenge has a special place in my heart.  My mother is a Breast Cancer Survivor twice now and I'm so happy she is still with us.  Now I have to sadly say that another family member has cancer and is going through treatment right now but is doing Great.  Both are my Inspiration and HEROs and they mean the world to me. 

Here is my card:


Here is our inspiration:
The colors are Pink, Green, and Blue.  We had to use a pink bow or banner to our cards. 

This week's Sponsor:  Sami Stamps

I used this image:
Thank you Sam!! 

Card Recipe:
5x5 card base with Pink cardstock
Pattern Paper:  KI Memories (Doilies)
Dies/Embossing Folder:  Sizzix ScrapPink set and Lawn Fawn - Hope
Glitter Glue, Pearls, Ribbon, and Flowers from my stash

Copic Color Used:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11,
Hair:  Y02, Y04, Y26
Ribbon/Cheek:  R20, R81, R83
Dress:  G00, G02, G12
Wing:  C1, C2


Thanks friends for stopping by today.  Should you have any questions about my card please feel free to comment below.  Please stop by Creative Color Challenge's blog to enter in on the fun.  Also check out the teams creations while you are there too.  They always impress me. 

Have a great Tueday and the rest of your week. 

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

4 comments:

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi Tereese,

Adorable card. Beautiful.
hugs
Claudia

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Tereese,girl, you never cease to amaze me! I love your card, from the super sweet image you chose to the added word "hope" and the luscious bow in the corner..... just beautiful! Hugs, Sabrina

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

Tereese, your card is adorable. I love it! I am very happy to share with you in this design team. I hope we spend a wonderful time together. Hugs! Martha Lucia

Samantha Siemers Ratliff said...

Beautiful!!!

I have displayed your card on the Sami Stamps blog: http://samistamp.blogspot.com/2014/09/list-of-sponsorships.html

Sami Stamps is currently having a DT call. It's only open for a few more hours if you would like to enter!

and facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/SamiStamps

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...