Monday, December 23, 2013

My December Daily Version

Hi Everyone!

I'm back to share a version of the ever so popular December Daily.  It's not your norm!  I personally, don't take pictures nor do I do something everyday in the month of December.  I only want to pick the highlights of the month instead.  So, I thought of this and chose a binder instead of a mini album.  I like this because I have the flexibility to insert pages whenever I want to.  I bought this red binder at my local Target.  The size (9x7 binder) works perfectly, not too bulky.  I thought it was a little pricey ($8) but I wanted to try it out and see.  I LOVE it!

Here it is:

The pages are made out of regular black, red and green cardstock and layer with this cool paper from Heidi Swapp "Believe" that I bought at my local Michaels for 75% off.  I love this paper line.  I didn't think I need another pack of paper (which I have been very good this year) but this line is so cute and I absolutely love the chalk board look too.

I haven't done much decorating inside yet until I add the photos.  I am in search of red thickers for the cover.  I will show more next year when I'm done with the inside.

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look.  I will be back with a birthday for my Hubby's Niece.

I won't post again to the New Year.  So, I wanted to wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hugs,
Tereese (aka Friday)

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

Cute!! and great deal on the paper. :-)
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...