Monday, October 28, 2013

Missing In Action

Hi Everyone,
 
I wanted to post a little message letting you all know that I here but not here.  If you know what I mean.  Back in August, my computer gave me a ton of problems, so I was without a laptop for a bit but I was still on-line with my little tablet.  Whew!  hehe...
I would of gone crazy without it and my phone.  With this experience, I discovered Instagram.  That site was my savior in disguise.  hehe!! 
My instagram name is Tfriday77.  If you want to follow me there.  I post a ton of pictures of my life and on occasion my creations which has been spars lately. 
 
 
I hope to be back soon with a fall project for a Fall Hop I'm participating in.  So stay tune.
 
 
Thanks,
 
Tereese (Friday)


1 comment:

Nancy said...

So good to hear from you, my friend! I have missed you! Thanks for the update...I look forward to seeing your Fall project! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...