Saturday, June 8, 2013

Prize Winnings

Hi Everyone, 
This week has been crazy for me and unproductive.  I haven't found any mojo to do anything.  I hate it when I have a creative block. Help!! I even tried to go shopping to boost my creativity any.  Did it work?  Nope!  I'm hoping this weekend I will get some done. 

I did receive a package that I was not aware of and it was a sweet surprise.  I got it from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I thought it was a package for my DT but it wasn't.  Then I thought someone had sent me a gift but it wasn't.  I had won a giveaway on Facebook about a month ago.  It was actually a blog hop from Ribbon Carousel.   

Here is the wonderful goodies sent to me:

Thank you so much, Sharon Johnson, for the generous gift.  I love this paper and all the wonderful embellies that you included.  

I can't wait to make something with this collection. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.   Have a fabulous day!

Hugs, 

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

Sweet!!! Now that's what I want to come home to. LOL I can't wait to see what you make.
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...