Saturday, March 17, 2012

Green Blend Award


Hey guys, I got an Award the other day from my great friend Linda from Hawaii.  Her blog is Simple and Sassy Creations.  She is so sweet to give me this award.  Like most awards there are rules to follow. 
And here they are:
1) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped your blog in any and all ways.
2) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3) This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your posts.
4) This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
5) Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of Choice.
6) Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7) Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
I have chosen the following Awesome Bloggers:
 
Thank you so much, Linda for this Award.  You are so sweet and I'm so glad we have become friends. 
 
Thanks everyone for stopping by today.
 
I'm trying to upload a video onto Youtube but I'm issues..  Grrrrrr!!  I will be back on-line soon.
Please come back soon.
 
Hugs, Friday



3 comments:

NickelNook said...

WOOHOO for you, Friday! Congratulations on your wonderful award!
You are so sweet to gift me with the award! Thank you so much, my friend! I am honored! I am reminded I received another one as well. I will do a post very soon!
I look forward to seeing your video as soon as that silly youtube will work for you! Have a great weekend!...Nancy :o)

Yvette DaileyScrapper said...

Congrats on your award Friday!!
It's well deserved. Can't wait to see you video.
Have a wonderful Scrappy Sunday!
Yvette

Yvette DaileyScrapper said...

*your

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...