Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Under the Weather! :(

Hi Everyone,
I have been so sick since Thursday that I  haven't been crafting at all.  I have been watching some videos but mostly trying to get better.  I made the cards below right before I felt so terrible.  Valentines is just around the corner and I haven't even started making my cards and gifts for my kids friends.  It totally stinks when you are sick and don't feel like yourself and I haven't.  So, I just wanted to let you all know what's going on with me and why I haven't been posted anything.  Hope to be better soon so I can get my Valentine cards going so I can share them with you all.

Have a great Wednesday!

Hugs, Friday

4 comments:

NickelNook said...

Aww...I'm so sorry to hear that, Friday! Hope you don't have what I had because it lasted FOREVER!! How's that for encouragement? Just take really good care of yourself and don't overdo it! Uh...I don't see any cards but I'm sure they're lovely! lol I hope you feel much better very soon! :o)

Linda said...

Aww, sorry to hear you're not feeling well Friday! Try to get some rest and I hope you'll be feeling better real soon! Thanks for visiting my blog! Hugs!

Yvette said...

Hey girl... I hope you feel better soon. It's not fun when you don't feel good. I haven't done much either but I better get moving on my swaps. LOL
hugs
yvette

ScrapChica said...

Hi Tereese! Sure do hope you get to feeling better soon. Big Hugs Chica! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...