Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So Very Bummed!!

    Ok, I'm here to rant.  As many of you know I'm organizing my stamps.  Clear and Cling.  If not, let me recap.  I have found a solution of my clear stamps with photo page protectors from The Container store.  Now, my cling I had another idea to store them by using a clear case.  I had found some at my local AcMoore store that I thought would work perfectly.  Well, I was all ready and geared to buy it when I got there and saw they had reorganize their section of frames and shadow boxes where these cases were placed.  I was totally devestated!!  I asked someone on the floor and even the Manager.  She told me they had discontinued it and they have no clue if they will be carring it again.  I was so mad!  I could of cried.  I know that sounds pretty drastic but I have been researching this for a long ime and I should of bought them when i had the chance.  So, I just wanted you all to feel my pain. LOL!!

     Now I have to find another way of storing them.  I know that Nancy at NickelNook stores her in the Stampendous storages cases and I think I'm going to do the same.  If any of you have any other ideas to store cling mounted stamps please let me know.  I will look into them.  So right now they are just sitting here near my kitchen table looking at me.  LOL... 

Anyway, I hope you all are having a great Wednesday and the rest of your week.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Take care, Friday

7 comments:

NickelNook said...

Oh no! I feel your pain Friday! I have one question for you...with what expression are your stamps looking at you? haha Do they appear friendly or impatient to get to a new home? :o)

Friday said...

Oh nancy, they are looking at me with discuss...that I didn't act quicker. So, I need to quickly get another solution and soon. Thanks for your understanding. LOL...

Friday said...

Ooops, I meant disgust! I'm so mad I can't spell. LOL...

NickelNook said...

We don't have an AC Moore here but maybe some of the other stores haven't cleared them all out yet. Perhaps once the word gets out, some of your other friends will be able to track them down for you! Then your stamps will be all smiley at you! lol

Divine said...

Oh no! Well I hope you find another storage system for your cling mount stamps. Darn this companies discontinuing their very popular products, lol.

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I feel your pain too, girlie! There are so many things I know I should have picked up only to find out later they have been discontinued! Good luck with the continued quest to reorganize your stamps! I need to do the same!

Hugs,
Jo:)

Regina Friedman said...

Niceknook's comment was hilarious! Gia asked me "Mommy...what are you laughing at"? So cute! That drives me nuts too. It's like you have to buy stuff you really like when you see it because it might not be their tomorrow. Just check out as many YouTube videos you can for the best storage solution for cling mount stamps. Hope that helps

Regina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...