Saturday, July 9, 2011
Sweet Blog Award...
I'm so honored to receive this award. It's nice to see that someone really takes the time to check out my blog. Thanks to Terri from Twopinkpeas who was so sweet to give me this award. I just started to follow her blog after her awesome giveway and she gave me award. How sweet is that. Go check out her blog she posts all kinds of great stuff.
I'm so sorry that I didn't do this earlier, Terri. We just got back from vacation and even before I was super busy getting ready for it. So, now that we are back to the everyday grind I can take a moment to accept this wonderful award and post this on my blog finally.
The rules of the award are to thank the person who gave it to you, tell 7 things about yourself, and then pass it on to 8 others.
Here are the 7 things about me:
1. I'm a closet cherish teddie collector and a beanie baby bear collector too. shhhhhh!!! Dont tell.
2. I'm from Hawaii but now live in Virginia. I know what you all are thinking, Hawaii? I will always be an Islandgirl at heart.
3. I'm also a paper/lace hoarder. I hate to use them since I fear I will never get them again. hehe!!
4. I'm not a beach nor a pool goer... I know I'm from Hawaii why do I hate it so... I had to suck it up for my kids this summer. So, I'm going but not liking it. lol... I know I'm weird...
5. I rather give than receive.
6. I love to meet new people.
7. Lastly, I hate housework with a passion but I have to do it.
Now here are the 8 blogs I have chosen:
Thank you again, Terri. I so appreciate you picking my blog. You are a sweetie.
Thanks everyone for stopping by... Have a GREAT day!