Friday, July 8, 2011

Saying Hello!

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to stop in and post a quick "Hello."  My family and I just got back from a wonderful vacation visiting family in Boston.  We really enjoyed ourselves with a graduation party, 4th of July, and visiting with family and friends.  I will post some pictures sometime this week as we get back to everyday grind.  I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July.  My kids had a blast watching local fireworks and a parade. 

I can't wait to get back to crafting and surfing the net and seeing all things you guys have created in my absence. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by.
Hugs, Friday

1 comment:

NickelNook said...

Welcome back Friday! Glad you had a great time! Your blog looks fabulous! Thanks for visiting my blog! Did you see my very first slideshow? I made a Junque Journal for a contest and actually did a slideshow, in case you want to take a peek! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...