Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Hi Everyone, I just want to wish everyone a Blessed Easter Day... 

Every year my kids, Hubby and I love to color eggs. It's a tradition that I'm sure everyone knows.  I remember as a kid I absolutely love coloring eggs and as I got older I do love coloring now with my kids.  Here are some pics...

My kids woke up with baskets full of candy and goodies from the Easter Bunny.  They have been learning about the meaning of Easter is all about in School and of course the Easter Bunny.  We will also do an Easter Egg Hunt, which is always loads of fun, later today.

I also wanted to share another birthday card I made for my Son's friends 4th birthday.  I just love the pink and brown combo.  Here is a pic...

This card is simple but really cute.  I paper piece the cupcake with coordinating patter paper.  I used my Label 1 Nestibilities die.  Added some clear glitter glue to the flower.  Stamped "Sweet thing" from my Cling Studio G stamps with Versamark.  Lastly used some sheer brown ribbon.  I hope you all like it.  I think its really cute.

Anyway, I hope you all have a Fab Easter with Family and Friends.  I hope to post more projects soon.

Hugs, Friday

1 comment:

Nicci said...

We colored eggs and did our eastr egg hunt as well. We hid egg earlllllly this morning before sammi woke up. so our hut began at about 7am LOL. was fun! Now making a ham and ready to relax! Im glad your having a GREATT easter friday! and that is a beautiful card!
Happy easter!
Nicci

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...