Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blog Hop Announcement!

Hey everyone,  I just wanted to mention to you all that I was invited to participate in Scrapchicky's Valentine Blog Hop.  I'm so honored to be invited and I jumped to the chance to join.  It's going to be fun and exciting...  The blog hop will be on Saturday, February 12.  There are several talented ladies in this blog hop so, please follow along with us.  I'm not going to say what I'm going to make for this hop but I hope you all will follow. 

I have also thought of doing a blog giveaway too.  It will be something to thank you for following my blog.  So, you will have to be a follower on my blog and leave a comment...  That's it.  Nothing to it...

Mark your calendars for Scrapchicky's Valentine Blog Hop Saturday, February 12th and follow along with us. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

Hugs, Friday

1 comment:

Susi said...

I'm so excited and nervous! Oh, I wonder what you created! How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...