Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone, I thought I would make this post just to say Hi and hello to my followers.  I'm sorry I have been away on vacation and have not posted since I've been back but I have been busy with school with my daughter and getting back to the old grind.  I have been working on my son's bday invitations though.  It is a pocket card featuring Thomas the Train.  He loves Thomas the Train as you all have already know when watching my videos in the background noise.  LOL!!  He will be going to school next Tuesday for his first day of Pre-school.  I'm so excited for him.  Then, he will be turning 3 this month and just can't believe it.  They are growing up so fast and it seems the days goes even faster.  So, hopefully I will share some pictures of my finished invitations   I hope to start on some new projects soon.  Thanks everyone for stopping by.  Hugs, Friday

2 comments:

sweet craf-tea chick said...

hi friday! great to hear from ya! hope your daughter and son are having fun at school! can't wait to see your next creations. take care and have a great sunday! *hugs* steph :)

Regina Friedman said...

How exciting for your kids and for you to have some time to yourself! Enjoy it Friday!

Regina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...