Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!!



Hello Everyone!!  I hope everyone's weekend is going well.  I wanted to share some pictures of the Cherry Blossoms here in DC.  I live about 5-10 miles away from the Tidal Basin where the Cherry Blossoms bloom.  We go every year ever since my daughter was born.  It's like a tradition that we do and it's just so beautiful.  This year was so perfect, the weather cooperated with us.  Previous years they are usually in the 30s and this year we are blessed with 70-80 degree weather.  It just sets the mood that Spring is here!!!  Thanks for stopping by and I will have my March Tag for Arlene's swap up soon.  Hugs, Friday

P.S.  Happy Easter, Everyone!!

2 comments:

sweet craf-tea chick said...

so beautiful friday! thanks for sharing the photos with us! oo, hawaii temperatures ;p'. have a wonderful easter weekend, my friend! *hugs* and much aloha to you! steph :)

Marie said...

Happy Easter! Awesome picture of the Cherry Blossom. I have made paintings of this beautiful tree in bloom. LOVE the picture. Hugs, Marie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...