Sunday, April 11, 2010

I got a "Sunshine Award"

Hi everyone!!  Here is another post that I have been meaning to do for sometime and I just couldn't find the time to do it until now.  I'm so honored to receive the sunshine award from two lovely ladies.  I received it from Kay and Dawn-Marie.  They are talented ladies that I have meet on scrapbeach site.


Here are the rules for receiving the award:


* Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

* Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

* Link the nominees within your post.

* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

 I have to choose 12 bloggers to forward this to and here is my list:

Marie
Steph
Liann
Carole
Marlene
Rosanne
Denise
Regina
Carlene
Jo
Jules
Regan

Check them all out, they have great blogs.  Thank you Kay and Dawn for this award.  Hugs, Friday


3 comments:

sweet craf-tea chick said...

thanks so much friday, you're a sweetie! have a wonderful day, my friend! *hugs* steph :)

Jo said...

Hi Friday! I finally got a chance to post this award on my blog. Thanks so much, I posted a link to you also. Have a great evening.

pinkscrapper99 said...

Hi Friday. Thanks for this award and honor. You are so sweet to think of me. I will get this on my blog as soon as I think of 12 people!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...