Monday, January 4, 2010

I WON!!!!!!

Hi Everyone, I wanted to share with you my excitment.  OMG, OMG OMG, I won the Wild West Scrap Divas Blog Candy!!!!!!!!   I can't believe it.  I never win anything and I'm ok with that but this, I'm totally shocked.  I want to thank KIM and DAWN for the opportunity to win and for the generous blog candy.  I can't wait to  start using those great items.  I don't have alot of Tim's stuff so I'm sooooooooo excited.   My new year has started off SUPER with this win.  I still can't believe it.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU, GALS.

Thanks everyone for stopping by.  I hope everyone had a Great New Year so far. 

Hugs, Friday

5 comments:

sweet craf-tea chick said...

Yay, CONGRATS :)!!! How awesome!
Have a great day, Friday!
*Hugs*

Marie said...

Congrats! Happy New Year!

Denise said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your creations with the goodies.

ALoha & Hugs,
Denise

Marlene said...

Great!!! Congratulations Friday, I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see what you will creat with it all.
xxxx
Marlene

Live.Love.Scrap said...

wow lucky girl... good for you. You deserve it... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...