Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow !!! I think??

Hello Everyone,  I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.  As for us here in the east coast, we got a little glimps of Jack Frost.  LOL!!  It's about 30 degrees outside.  I love to watch it fall but I hate driving in it.  Lucky me I had to take my daughter to get her hair cut so, I was in the middle of it.  Scary!!!! It didn't stick to the roads that much and it was driveable. I did visit Michael's while I was out.  I don't think I'll do a video on it.  I got some really cool stamps and my MM mistletoe paper collection.  Yeah!!!  Anyway, please enjoy the pics.  Thanks for visiting, Friday..





This is on our deck!!  Not much snow.. It is melting now.  Next week we might get an ice storm.  GREAT !!!  That's worst than snow... 

2 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

oh wow we had some frost in our area too. You think i would be used to it but NOT..oh well stay warm
hugs
Liann

Marlene said...

Hi! from Miami. Do you want to trade? It just doen't feel like Christmas here, you can do all the decorations you want. I still get a kick out of Christmas lights on palm trees.LOL what can I say, I'm from Chicago. I love your winter pics, keep them coming!!!
Now I feel bad, don't get me wrong, I like Miami.

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...