Thursday, November 19, 2009



Hi everyone, this is my very first post on my new blog.  I hope you enjoy the video I have attached from Youtube.  It is about my very first mini album swap I participate in.  It was so much fun to do.  I'm addicted to mini albums and Youtube videos.  LOL!!!  This swap was hosted by Linda from ScrapChica Studios on Youtube.  She drew names and my swap partner was Kathy from Kathydid47.  She is a hoot.  She really enjoyed my album and all the extra goodies and added to her package.  I had a bunch of stuff left over and I thought she would like to have it.  So enjoy the video.  Thanks for stopping by and stop by more often to see more of my very own creations.  Friday

2 comments:

kel said...

Hey Friday!! thanks for posting my blog candy!
Cheers
Kelly

Marlene said...

Thank you Friday for following me on my You Tube. You are my first follower and I like to thank you by sending you a little something (scrapbook related. Take a peek at my blog and follow me there too.
I love this mini and actually I'm working on one just like yours.
I'm taking my time and enjoying looking at your blog, so cute!
Thanks, again and plz send me an address.
xxx
Marlene

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...