Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Black and White Card

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!
This month I have a ton of birthdays to make cards for.  And I will be making another one soon.
Today, I made a black and white card for my dear friend of mine.  
I have known her ever since I moved from Hawaii in 1997. 
She is my dearest friend and I treasure her friendship. 

Her birthday is this Saturday and I had to make her a card to celebrate her day. 


Here is my card for her.  I just love this image I got from DigiStamp Boutique.
There are 5 other digi stamps that go with this one for an Awesome price. 
Please check them out. 

I used another 5x5 size card base.  Layered with white 110 lbs. cardstock from Recollections.  The pattern paper is from Ki Paper Pad (Hampton At) called Modern Elegance.  I think I got this pad from Walmart.  I added a paper doily.  I used a Stampin Up die called Deco Labels Framelits.  I then use some lace and roses from the package I got from Divine (yep, I'm still using stuff she sent me a year ago).  I used a gray satin ribbon from my stash for the bow.  Pearl swirls from Want 2 Scrap.  I don't think you can see but I also used Wink of Stella - silver and clear on the image hair, dress, shoes and on the die cut as well.  Lastly I colored the image with my copics.  ,

I hope she like this card I made for her.  The image is spot on image of her. LOL!! 

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  Please let me know what you all think. 

Have a Fabulous Day!! 

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

No comments: