Friday, March 21, 2014

Baseball Birthday Card

Hi there, 
How is everyone doing today?  We are going to have a busy weekend so I wanted to show you this before that.  I have video posted too, if you want to see it visit my channel. 

Here is my card for my hubby's uncle:


I hope you all like it.  There are some baseballs that are popped dotted to add dimension.  I also added a flag from Diemond Die called Nesting Fishtail Banner.  Stamped on it with a Studio G Stamp from my stash.  Lastly added a tooth pick and ribbon.  

Inside I just added more paper.  Tore the pattern paper and popped dotted another fussy cut ball. 

I hope he likes it.  I really do.  

Thanks everyone for stopping by today, 
Have a great day!  

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

Love the baseballs. Awesome card.
He's going to love it.
Yvette