Monday, June 11, 2012

Quick BDay Cards

Hi Everyone,
I had to make 2 birthday cards for my son's friends birthday that happened to be the same day.  So, the cards that I'm about to share are the quickest cards I made so far this year.

I hope you all like them.
These are 4x4 cards.  Different shades of blue cardstock, embossing folder, green ribbon and stamp.  I have never made 4x4 cards before and I like them.  I even made the envelopes to go with them too.

So, these are simple and really quick to make.  The party was pretty nice.  They had a Magician and it was really cute.  It was scorching hot outside but it was still hot inside with so many kids and adults.  Great party none-the-less, my son had a blast.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today. Have a great week. 

Take care,


friday


Supplies:
White and 2 shades of Blue Bazzil Cardstock
5x7 Polka Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Stamp from Lexicon of Love Stampin Up Set (r)
Green Ribbon from my stash

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great cards, Friday! If you wouldn't have said they were 4 X 4 I would have thought they were much bigger! Really great design! Hope you have a great week! :o)