Friday, June 1, 2012

My New Gorjuss Girls Stamps

Hey Everyone,
I had to share my newest stamps from Funky Kits that I ordered.  I just received them today so I wanted to show you all.  They are not mounted but that's ok, I do have some cling foam in my stash I can mount these beauties!!  lol...

Here they are:

I have been wanting these for sometime and I finally ordered them.  Love the little miss attitude stamp.  It looks like my little girl and myself at that age... hehe!!  Jk... not!

Oh well, i want share them with you all and I can't wait to stamp them and color them up. 

Thanks for stopping by again today.


Hugs,


Friday

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, Friday!! They're so CUTE!! Little Miss Attitude is ADORABLE!! I can't wait to see what you do with them! Have fun! :o)

DaileyScrapper said...

Oh man! I want them too! LOL they are adorable.
I have the sitting one unmounted but I don't know where to get the cling foam. Where did you get yours from?
Yvette

Tfriday said...

I got my cling mount from my local stamps store we went to. Do you need some? Let me know. I know I like some of the newer ones but not in love with. I hope they have better ones. Thanks for stopping by ladies... hugs!

Regina Friedman said...

Pretty stamps Friday! Have fun with them...

Regina